Parts Cleaning generally involves disassembling the equipment parts into individual components, carefully cleaning them, and then reassembling them:
- Dismantling and disassembly of machine parts into individual components
- Chemical or mechanical cleaning
- Wear check and component replacement
- Assembly and quality inspection
- Installation and completion in the production equipment
For all these services and sub- areas, there are specialized companies on the market that can draw on more or less know- how.