- Protection of products during the entire production process
- Reduction of the contamination risk for open products
- Consistently high production standard in terms of safety and hygiene
- No work- impeding barriers in the handling area
- Can be retrofitted or installed without major conversion work
- Individual solutions for specific requirements
Large- area laminar flow systems with an integrated disinfection system and a 100% in- room recirculation system for maximum product protection and low technical effort.
Laminar Flow Systems for Production Lines
The production or processing of food using slicing systems or similar equipment places special demands on cleanroom technology: The entire production process- from peeling and slicing to packaging- must take place under clean, germ- free air.
Special laminar flow systems with HEPA filters and permanent filter disinfection using irradiation technology offer the best protection.
Low flow velocity and the utilization of the piston flow creates the so- called "Coanda effect", which encloses the working persons and the product environment with pure air, thus creating a mini- environment. The air is drawn into the room and blown into the work area with low turbulence via the HEPA filters.
Innovative and technically sophisticated solutions from Ortner help to keep production areas aseptic without affecting the quality of the food: Without chemical preservatives and additives, the lowest possible bacterial count (CFU) is achieved.