The Aseptic Filter Fan Units can be used as surface-mounted units on production and filling lines or as freely installed clean air modules.
Filter Fan Unit Aseptic (Food)
Germ- free environment in the food industry
Point protection concept. Ortners Aseptic FFUs open up new possibilities in the areas of safety and shelf life for companies in the food industry. The FFUs create a particle- and germ-free environment, making them suitable as a punctual protection concept for particularly critical areas.
Surface disinfection with UVc technology. In addition to the filtration of particles and germs via HEPA filters, the integrated UVc surface disinfection ensures sustainable microbiological stability and very long filter service lives.
The germ- free air is blown in directly near the product and creates a microclimate around hazardous production areas. Aseptic FFUs are pure recirculating air units. In addition to providing selective protection, they also help to improve indoor air quality. With the optional cooling coil equipment, the flow behavior can be significantly improved.
As Surface Mounted Unit or Freely Installed
Das Ortner PLUS
- CFU < 1 due to selective air flow
- Sustainable, microbiological safety through filtration and surface disinfection
- Extended filter service life of up to 5 years
- Ready- to- plug- in and factory- qualified system
- Simple installation and commissioning
- Complies with GMP and HACCP guidelines
* Hygienic design: good cleanability, no dead spaces, resistant to common cleaning agents V4A -1.4404.