Gas Supply Nozzle
Adaptation and Conversion of Existing Systems
Simply adapt existing factory systems
Ortner offers an adaptable, Modular H2O2 Airlock System for the adaptation as well as the conversion of existing rooms or airlock systems.
The individual modules of the airlock system can be combined with each other in any way and are easy to adapt.
They enable existing factory systems to be upgraded to the latest technical level with little planning and implementation effort. Complex construction measures and shutdown phases are no longer necessary or can be significantly reduced.
Butterfly Valve/ Shut- off Valve
H2O2 Gas Generator
Bringing the Lastest Technology to Existing Rooms
The modular H2O2 lock system consists of:
- Gas- Tight Door System
- Gas- Tight Wall System
- Patented H2O2 Gas Generator (ISU)
- Need- adapted Electrical and Pneumatic Module
- Cycle Development
Coordinated Modular Airlock System
- Modules can be combined in any way.
- Conventional systems can be upgraded with little effort to the latest technical standards of an H2O2 decontamination system.
- Costly structural measures and shutdown phases are significantly reduced