A key combination (also key combination, key command, keyboard shortcut, key shortcut, key sequence, hotkey, and shortcut) is the simultaneous or sequential pressing of multiple keys on computer keyboards at a specific time or in a specific order.
Information and help on the access key
- Different browsers offer different functionalities for invoking keyboard links.
- The access key is the "Alt" key in most browsers.
- On the Mac, the access key is the "Ctrl" key.
- Starting with Firefox V2, the "Alt" key, "Shift" key and the corresponding number must be pressed.
- Internet Explorer requires "Alt" with the appropriate key. Then the "Enter" key.
- In Opera V7, links are invoked by first pressing "Shift+Esc" and then the assigned key.
- Unfortunately, keyboard shortcuts are not supported in Opera V9.
Keyboard shortcuts for AccessKey on ortner-group.com
- Alt+0 = Switch to home page .
- Alt+1 = Jump to navigation .
- Alt+2 = Skip to content .
- Alt+3 = Jump to contact .
- Alt+4 = Switch to sitemap .
- Alt+5 = Switch to search form .
- Alt+9 = information about the access key .