- Safe and rapid transfer of heat- sensitive products, materials and equipment
- Controlled material transfer between rooms of different cleanroom classes
- Loading of aseptic material into an isolator or RABS
- Safe, validatable and environmentally friendly bio- decontamination of the transported material
- Demand- specific requirements
Modular lock systems with powerful, integrated H202 gas generator for safe and rapid bio- decontamination
Modern Technologies for Gentle Bio- Decontamination
All material locks from Ortner are designed as cleanroom compatible decontamination systems for the inward and outward of heat- labile materials.
The environmentally friendly H202 process, in combination with powerful compact systems enables an almost unlimited application for material- protecting airlock processes.
The integrated, powerful H202 gas generator significantly accelerates decontamiation processes. In addition, optimization of the air and gas flow based on CFD simulations enables even faster, more efficient cycle times.
Automated and Validitable Decontamination Processes
The automated, validatable decontamination process can be adapted to the respective loading situation.
The Ortner PLUS
- Compressed air operated H2O2 gas generator
- GMP- compliant and qualified execution
- Automated, validitable processes
- Can be quickly and easily integrated into existing cleanroom concepts
- Tailor- made solutions