- Safe decontamination in the event of the occurrence of certain viruses, such as foot- and- mouth disease.
- Safe decontamination of those areas for which there is no documented proof of the safe efficacy of H2O2 decontamination, or where it is required by the authorities
- Special applications such as laboratory animal husbandry, secure areas, quarantine and/ or niche areas such as hatcheries or corresponding animal husbandry facilities
- Logging and availability of all process-relevant data
- Demand- specific requirements
Mobile, high-performance gas generator systems for safe and monitored fully automated room decontamination using formaldehyde.
Safe CH2O Decontamination Processes
Expertise and process understanding
The high- performance, state- of- the- art CH2O gas generators are the result of in- depth expertise in formaldehyde processes, knowledge of numerous, special application areas and many years of research work.
The high performance enables the process- safe decontamination of rooms with different geometries and volumes.
The formaldehyde is neutralized after the decontamination process using a scrubber system without ammonia.
State- of- the- Art Decontamination Technology
Each system has an integrated touch- panel display that allows the user to control the process.
In addition, the system can be coupled with further operating devices. For example, to be able to monitor and control the process from another workstation or outside the room to be decontaminated.
- Powerful fully automated CH2O gas generators for safe and monitored room decontamination with formaldehyde.
- Possibility of remote control and regulation
- Possibility of transmitting all process-relevant data to external control rooms
- Particularly maintenance-friendly design
- Full service package- we are happy to take over all tasks of the decontamination project
The Solution: Ortner Technology & Know-How. Safe. Complete. Clean.