- Shorter preparation and conditioning times
- Shorter decontamination times
- Faster H2O2 degradation
- Avoidance of condensation formation
Integrated "ISU Compact" H2O2 Gas Generator
Compact, efficient, low maintenance
The integrated gas generator for isolators, airlocks and autoclaves.
The compressed air- powered ISU Compact ensures safe, stable decontamination processes for bio- decontamination and can be used flexibly in a wide variety of cleanroom systems, such as isolators, material airlocks or autoclaves.
Compressed air driven processes. The decontamination process is operated with dried compressed air to reduce the risk of any condensate formation during decontamination.
Highly concentrated or slow build- up. The automatically controlled volume flow can be intensively highly concentrated or smoothly continuously built up for gassing up to 50 m³/ h. This achieves better mixing and more intensive air movement.
Thanks to the compact design and sophisticated electrical engineering, the ISU can be integrated into the respective plant control system.
Some of the Main Advantages of the Compressed Air- Powered ISU Compact
Reduced Cycle Times
Gentle On Material
- A dry- run decontamination process is gentler
- Due to shorter fumigation times, the material is not exposed to the high concentrations for so long
Increased Operational Safety
- High- performance components, new design solutions and high- quality wear parts increase compactness and shorten maintenance times.